I'm Not One To Gossip, But.........

Parliament to try to block Brexit

It All Starts Here… Forums Brexit Parliament to try to block Brexit

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by mikers mikers 4 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    henry
    henry
    Participant

I Can’t believe they are trying to pass a motion today which will stop a no-deal Brexit! Whatever happened to democracy ? I want a WTO Brexit and I voted for it.

fatmanfilms
    fatmanfilms
    Participant

I agree the behaviour of elected MP’s is quite outrageous, in earlier times they would have been stoned to death.

mikers
    mikers
    Keymaster

Stoning’s too good for them. String ’em up! Its the only fair way.

Loz1893
    Loz1893
    Participant

With Labour having said they won’t support the “Government of National Unity”, I cant see how Parliament will be able to block a no deal Brexit

mikers
    mikers
    Keymaster

It’s going to be a massive slog out in the next two months. Dominic Cummings versus Remain politicians basically. It’s fascinating to watch from the outside.

Loz1893
    Loz1893
    Participant

Just when you think it can’t get anymore bonkers, along comes Caroline Lucas.

I guess this was just a publicity stunt. Surely she can’t be that daft as to expect this be taken seriously.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/aug/11/cabinet-women-no-deal-brexit-caroline-lucas

mikers
    mikers
    Keymaster

She’s been blown out of the water with this, saying it has to be a women only cabinet but then failing to include any ethnic minorities so critics pointing out only white females then, and certainly no males!

Lucas has always been a basket case. Green is good, but not the kind of fanatical green she promotes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.